Tuesday, November 18, 2008

can it be next semseter yet?

Here are the exciting classes that I will be taking next semester:


French 202: Intermediate French
Political Science 102: Comparative Political Systems
Religious Studies 355: Sufism: Islamic Mysticism
Exploration and Discovery: The Pursuit of Happiness
Music 220: Intro to Electronic Music
Yoga

Be excited with me for these classes! I was only taking the first four classes, but that didn't feel like enough so I signed up for yoga. Then that still didn't feel like enough either so I signed up for Intro to Electronic Music. I had no idea that class was even offered... but it's something I've been interested in for awhile. Mixing beats and layering sounds should be really awesome. Maybe I can even bring my classical experience into it. It's only a two credit class so it will be lower stress than my other classes. I wanted to take photography, but that was four credits and a lot of class time, so this definitely makes more sense. I've been feeling a little bit super-academic lately, so a creative outlet should be excellent.

1 comment:

Maisha said...

I'm trying to get into Islamic Mysticism too, if it doesn't conflict with my other classes, and I'm waitlisted for a yoga course, don't remember which one. God, you're gonna be soooo busy with classes! Good call on not taking photography on top of the rest of your courses -- it's a looot of class time and extra time outside of class if you want to do enough developing and printing to get an A.