Sunday, February 22, 2009

sleepless sleepover v.2.0

I went up north this weekend with Ian for a festival be put together at his high school for education about the queer community.  It was fantastic.  Every time I'm with Ian, I am reminded how amazing he is;  he has so much passion and talent, more than is fair to have in just one person at this age.  And he's wise.  I am honoured to be his friend.

Last night was the second sleepless sleepover of my dorm building.  It was lots of fun.  We watched Wristcutters: A Love Story, which, in spite of its somewhat sketchy title, is actually a hunourous, fantastic existentialistic exploration of suicide and existence on earth.  I highly recommend it.  

Tonight are the Oscar's, which I've never seen in my whole life, so I'm very excited to be seeing them with my wonderful friends.  

No comments: