Wednesday, January 28, 2009

if this is any indication

if today's electronic music class was any indication, I think it has the potential to change my life.  the software is pretty challenging for someone like me who knows nothing about it, but the prof is solid on the knowledge so it's working out.  I bought a different notebook for the class that is working out perfectly.  it has blank pages so that I can scribble diagrams and make charts and stuff.  I would like to get the software that we use onto my macbook so that I can keep working over the summer.  the programme is set up to look exactly like a soundboard and rack.  you can even "spin the rack around" or whatever and see where the cables are.  why didn't I pay attention when we were doing this in high school tech theatre?  the answer to that is that I hated it.  and I probably still would if it wasn't about making music.  


No comments: