Tuesday, March 31, 2009

good evening

I have had a lovely first day back.  I was well awake for my earliest class wherein I discovered that my exam is postponed for a few days.  Awesome!  and then I had french and it wasn't torture, it was actually really good, I found out that I got a really good grade on my latest composition.  Awesome!  Then I went to lunch and enjoyed a lovely sandwich and fabulous company of friends.  Aaaand then I went to my happiness class and discovered that our ten page paper has been postponed from wednesday to monday.  Awesome!  And then I went to defend the budget for the middle east club.  and they were rude.  Not awesome!  And then I went and cleaned out my sock drawer.  and that was exciting once it was over.  and then dinner and then I went to the studio and man I saw the coolest video of a performance from last years electronic music concert.  It was inspiring.  I started another song.  and then I went to the sauna and hung out with my friends there and that was really awesome until my earrings started to burn in my ears so then I came back and took a shower.  And then I went to my lovely friend Josh's room to talk about music and work on his radio show with him.  That was the best part of my day.  He's such a cool man.  And then I came back and started my homework.  and this blog.

welcome back to school, me. 

1 comment:

Doc Luben said...

Welcome back indeed.